40 years of Loto
- Category(ies) : ÉvénementScenography
- Location Place Vendôme, Paris
- Design : Pierre & Maurice
- Production : Pierre & Maurice
- Client : La Française des Jeux
This year, Loto celebrated its 40th anniversary!
To mark the occasion, the Française des Jeux organised a unique soiree in the Hôtel Evreux’s Salle des Tirages at Place Vendôme in Paris and asked Pierre & Maurice to take charge of the event’s scenography.
For the event, the Salle des Tirages was filled with old-school gambling and lotto machines from the 1900s. The true originality of Pierre & Maurice’s scenography—the brilliant manner in which the lotto machines were showcased alongside the giant historical lotto balls, especially displayed for the occasion.